- Privacy—Make sure that you’re in a private place where background noise, interruptions, and distractions are minimized. So be sure to ask others for privacy and no interruptions, and go sit or park in your car if need for added privacy.
- Connection—Close out all other programs, apps, and installations on your device for the best connection. It is also best if others in your house don’t play online games or stream videos. (Good luck with that.)
- Browser—For the doxy.me video chat platform we use, YCS recommends Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Whichever browser you use, make sure it is the most up-to-date version.
- Audio—Be sure that your microphone is turned on. Using headphones or earbuds (wired are better) provides better sound (and more privacy). Those with a background noise-cancelling feature are the best option.
- Video—Drag your platform window close to your camera, and center it. Adjust lighting to minimize glare and enhance visibility.
What is Tapping?
I use EFT, (Emotional Freedom Technique), otherwise known as “tapping”, with most of my