What a great year 2015 was for Yurk Counseling Services LLC! Here are some YCS highlights from the year:
- Kate Baer served as an intern in the spring semester.
- We had a ribbon cutting ceremony in February.
- In March, Jonathan Tyler, MA, LPC joined as our new psychotherapist.
- We unveiled our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in May.
- The YCS Blog was added to our website in August.
- Yurk Enterprises LLC purchased the current building to house YCS, Advanced Spine Care and Wellness, and Health Markets in October.
- We will be adding an administrative employee at the start of the year.
- A remodeling project is scheduled for later in January.
- We will be working with one or two new interns this year.
- Jonathan Tyler, MA, LPC will start up an Anger Management Group in February.
- Watch for more therapy groups throughout the year.
I am very grateful for your support this past year, and look forward to your continued support in the new year. Most of all, I thank our clients, who bring purpose to YCS, and who inspire me daily. There are also numerous colleagues and professionals in the Sheboygan County community who lend us support and refer clients to our services. Through organizations like the Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce, the Plymouth Chamber of Commerce, and Partners in Success, we have teamed with business associates in the community who support our efforts by providing valuable services: Crockett’s Cabinetry and Woodworking LLC, Heinen and Associates, IQ Print Media, Innovative Solutions, Kellner’s Promotional Products LLC, Mark J. Miller Financial Services LLC, Plant a Seed Promotional, and Pros 4 Technology. By name, I would like to thank Sue Rathsack for all her administrative assistance, and Jonathan Tyler for joining our clinical team. And last but not least, thank you to my family and friends for your support and your patience.
Wishing you all the best in 2016,
Wendy Yurk MS, LPC